Wednesday, December 22, 2010

winter solstice festivaL

yo



冬大过年,have you hear this before?
every year by celebrating this year makes me feel that, yes cny is coming very soon.
there I also thinking that, hmm, I've got older a year again.
but now, at this moment, ting was thinking that, chinese is just totally different with western.
the two weeks spending on EU wasn't like how we live in malaysia.
I'm malaysian. they are who they are.
they don't celebrate what we have, but we do celebrate what they have.
got what I mean? we do celebrate xmas isn't. what a great one.
make our life much colourful.

the round round balls 汤圆 isn't that tasty this year due the the flour used. hmm.
but the dinner which is prepared by my mum, solely my mum one women show was awesome and I give 100% to her.
she was great in all ways. and I wish I have 50% of her is considering perfect already.
love you mum. (:

end with today, peace.

No comments: