Friday, December 31, 2010

bye, 2010.

so far a challenging year to ting that she had just finished a quarter part of her tertiary studies.
so far a great entire year to have my loves, my friends and fun over the year ahead.
so far a best ever trip to ting's life because she had traveled 8 countries in a year. (the best ever)
so far a great and meaningful working experience in the initial year which is work as a kindergarten teacher and she receives a lot.
so far a....
so far...

ow...I don't let myself a break as in I was working hard for myself to achieve my target.

I bought the things I like, the things that I super like, I learn more things that I don't know, I realised many thing that normally people's don't realise and I realised. I smile and I got my life even brighter than ever is because of having him in life. And, definitely, I love myself more than ever, too. haha.

A year only contains that few hundred days, appreciated and planed enjoy the next.

Dog days are over, Akixander said.

2011 I believed that it will be even better, an awesome year to every peoples and wish all of us to have a beautiful year ahead by looking forward and erased the bad ones in previous.

peace to myself and for you. hembukke. (:

No comments: