Sunday, October 5, 2008

MY BIRTHDAY!

4th Oct -- I am now 18 years old la.^^
But this year was special a bit in my birthday..
I had spent my 10hrs in a job..A community services abt TAEKWANDO...
10hrs..it was gone very fast..as I blinked my eyes..
10hrs had past and the sun melted away.
Even though it was bored but still , I get something on it too~ ^^


At night...yuu huu~~
Go yamcha with ling hwei~
Sorry for that need you wait for so long.. >.< ready to fight~
Late at night only met ya..
Yesterday if i didnt saw the time..i would king gai with u till very late.
Too many things we can chat..but susu and thong and...was not there..
Hey promise edi..we have to meet each other next time ya!


Thanks for the present from L'Hwei+SuSu..I like it~~hehe..^@^





Nice shirt+japanese wood >>
doll key chain~


THANK YOU!+

No comments: