Friday, October 3, 2008

My BirthdaY eVe+

Ah..so fast so fast,half an hour more I will going to be 18~
18..18..18..this year should be even have more fun+happy right,cos 18 dee~
From small kid untill now,What have I done on this previous 17 years ya.Think properly~
Haha XD,18..teenage or adult?..depends..cannot be childish anymore..(siapa cakap?@@)
TODAY~
Thanks for everything to my lovely MAO+VENESSA!As usual we went to singK haha.V^^V
Thanks for the CAKE and present "For Me" XD!
The surprise from yours was nice and I really miss it.Haha.Thanks..^@^
Ohya..today got a wish from Joey Yung tim...
And so thanks for the Long+FULL version birthday song!Perfect~
Love ya!^^



My 18th Bday cakeku~

For Me

Three pricess~ XD

THANK YOU!~


3 comments:

Ling Hwei said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ling Hwei said...

Dear Ting,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!It's your 18th year and I wish for you to have a wonderful year! As a friend,I would want to be a linster or helper when in times you're need!Sometime both of us are quite busy for our coursework, but I hope if anything need my help,you can call to me or share it with me!I always welcome you!I hope you will like the present from me and su!Thanks for the tea, had a nice talks with you! Lastly,I would like to wish you Happy birthday again and may all your wishes and dreams come true!Hey, must stay health,happy and cheerful always! My friend,I love you and I'll always remember you in my heart, That is always...
~ ONCE A FRIEND,ALWAYS A FRIEND~

L'Hwei

Ting F. said...

l'hwei!
Thanks for your everything!
Anything I will share with u.
So touching yr msgs to me~
Thanks again for u and susu..muackss ^@^