Saturday, June 21, 2008

Part Timer x Student Helper


My first job in my life!Can say is get quite many different kinds of experience.That’s true~Tq mei give me this chance to work. By the way,working as a student helper in college is quite nice.Think not much ppl can get this kind of chance.You can learn a lot of things that u don’t know it before.Although that money I make is much more less than outside and what u work is heavy work more than others.But the things I got from there is totally different ^^.That’s what I happy for haha.=) So fast my class will opening soon,feeling bit nervous and anxious too~~~ haha…wow..damn long time never upgrade my blog haha.Besides,long time didn’t study lar..hope can handle it nicely lar.My friends all are busying for their assigments,exams,homeworks..and i know one day I will be that also.Hey friends,I know all u guys feeling~~ hahaha… so..hwaiting..!
Stay happy like him <-------

No comments: