Saturday, June 21, 2008

Ji-Eun+Eun-Ji+Me


Me+Sis+Ye-Joong+Sen Thian
Panggap sumnida~
Wow..first time joined a camp.Its a Korean Camp!Haha.That’s a good chance for me to join and know more about their culture.Cos going outside u also called me korean mui de la haha..and saying of my mr.right is not here.Is there.Ling Hwei and SuSu~~ Actually im so happy that received your call that u2 can go.But I cant imagine is after one minute,u also told me that u cannot go.Ling hwei I knew you is ‘no heart’ to refused me.But that’s all right for me,gwan cha-na!We three fully packed all the things nicely and also three of cos unpacked it together afterwards.Haha..something u2 donno is..lastly i chose to go with my sister.Mian neh yo~~~ First time contact and communicate with them I found that’s really harder than do an essay..>.<..but the good things I met is they are really friendly.We learnt some korean language and songs three little bears” “balloonsas we think dong bang shin gi is really FAMOUS in korea That’s True!No lying…cincai find a person also know abt them..wow….but the most funny things is hoong oppa teach us taekwando..omg..long time nvr do streching ah..its pain~~ haha.. We try their bibimbap and also kimbap by doing ourself…mashi ta~~~delicious..haha..i like that.But the most unexpected thing is saudi arabia ppls they also interested in those camp.Their face is much more wondering to learn their culture and language than us!~~ Hahaha.. So long here..but hope so we got next time..by the way I wish to go with u2 next time ya?..Promise me la..haha..

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hehe , yee i also want to go to the korea camp,haiz.but...dun say it already. omg do u manage to see some handsome korea guy?got kangin?!
hehe..but i noe thats impossible ne...
long time didnt see u already, find one day have to go kai kai with u, but now i am broke~~~broke until lye on the ground T_T
btw, they got teach u how to make kimchi? i wan to eat tat.so yummy^^
and the bibimbap u make for me la. i want to try^^
btw do u know my new blog add?^^

ong su

Ling Hwei said...

Yea,I want to go too!
Lol...Ong,u just want to see handsome guy if you went to the camp??!!Today went to yamcha with Ting, chat until so'爽'!!(I love it!!)Hahahahaa.... SING K **

Anonymous said...

Korean guy?..no lz but damn TALL..
Kangin shi...emm..emm..haha
they didnt teach us kimchi but we did kimbap.^^

Yeah hwei,go yamcha can release our pressure out haha......