Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Holy Days June 2011

Oh yeah, holidays for semester 3 starts.
since I just had my final last paper yesterday, I'm finally FREE.
This semester examination is hard, isn't?
yesterday exam is being lied by the lecturer, shouldn't believe your talkings anyway.
damn.
Free having my life back, the usual human life.
without using any brain cells you can spend your day 24hrs, without any school works, without any rushing, without any hard time struggling for this that, well, I'm still survive.

Well, stay at home for the day without any phone killing call or the burden from assignments are FUN. Just do whatever you want! (:

Girls at home, mask, magazines, mani, pedi, hairdo *failed already then go for saloons*, fb, blog, housework, trying to meet out friends later, all are just so..so..relaxing and enjoyable. love it.

Of course, boyfriend do takes an important parts too. If not, how can my life be that colourful? XD funney

Well, everybody is free. Shopping definitely is the first rank whenever a person is free, I do shop a lot, I'm seriously broke now. But I spend for myself. That feels great. Will shop for more maybe, but planning not spending too much in Msia? Gotta plan for more for outside... maybe next time next year any time, I shop at your..country. cc.

good night world. I take note for that.

No comments: