Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Chocolates freak

what is it so special today?
the one one. one. one one day.
but why not wait until november 11.
that has a lots more one one than today. hmm.

Chocolates, suddenly I got the minded on posting my currently favorites chocolates.
Imma always a chocolates lover.
I promise, I can just finish them off by a month time.
day by day and night per night. Hmm.



lindt, bought from swiss, mua collection, has got a selection of six kinds of flavours inside.
lindor, milchnuss, cresta, berne and extra au lait.
the names are what I saw from the packing,
but also the same as like what we ate usually, the original, with nuts or w/o and etc.

a bar of lindt chocolates again. Nice and melted straight away to you mouth. *yum*

with a layered of white chocolates cream inside.

this is great. the flavour is so deep and well-flavoured.

Dark choc with hazelnut from Perth, Melbourne.


Cadbury!

Massively muncable miniature chocolates,

can bite at any and anytime you liked.

love them so much <3

Girls are always got fall to them, so do I. Love chocolates. They're just part of my lifey.

No comments: