Saturday, March 28, 2009

Right NoW

Earth hour day. It's not no electricity, it's turning off your light.
Basically I wonder to follow, but after i turned off, my neighbours was still 'bright' as usual.
Who cares~ and i just know "this is M'sia"!

Yeah, I passed my mock test for OSSLT. ( just mock @@)
Hope so the real test would be the same like this!^c^

TinG is thinking of singK right now. ^^
Wanna shout out all my feelings with my dear, honey and sayang.
Miss them everyday. And i know we just saw each other yesterday. Hehe.

Haih.. Gotta have test, assignment and presentations again~
This is so called CimP's life!

In the potential gradute's list got no me.. sob..
But later will meet ya back. Oh~ My friends.
'Miss' will coming up to my head again and think of you all.

Well, do all my best in what am I doing first. =P

No comments: